Tuesday 10 April 2012

10-4

Completely bushed tonight, so not much to say.

First: there will be a special guest puzzle and interview next week, so do be sure to stop by for that.

Second: As for this week, it's another mini themeless double-header: #8 is my Campus Crosswords puzzle from last Thursday which I thought you might enjoy (although I realize now that I've already used one of the long answers in one of the first Cross Nerd puzzles - bad form, admittedly, but I know that many of you weren't around back then), and #9 is one I whipped up tonight. I like the clue for 5-Across - might seem like a cheap shot, but really, is it any less helpful than a reference to two cities on Earth that you've probably never driven between?

More words, crossed and otherwise, and a guest appearance, next Tuesday.

Puzzles: Mini Themeless nos. 8 & 9
Ratings: XW-14A for #8, XW-18A for #9
Download the PDF and PUZ files here, or solve or download the Across Lite puzzle and/or software from the Java app below.



No comments: